- Explore the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park islands in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Snorkeling activities around the islands, enjoying the beauty of the blue sea and stunning coral reefs
- Various water sports activities are available, including Parasailing, Seawalking, and a must-try banana boat ride
Price of Package Offered
Speaking with a customer service representative
- 8.00am: Gather at Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal
- 8.30am: Depart for Pulau Sapi
- 9.00am: Arrive at Pulau Sapi. Snorkeling or add-on water sports activities.
- 12.00pm: Lunch (add-on package or purchase at your own expense at the Pulau Sapi cafe)
- 1.00pm: Snorkeling at Pulau Manukan and free activities.
- 3.00pm: Depart back to Jesselton Point
- 3.30pm: Arrive at Jesselton Point and trip ends.
*The schedule above may change according to traffic conditions and weather on the date of your trip
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Visit tickets to Sapi Island & Manukan Island
- Round-trip boat transportation
- Water sports activities *according to your chosen package if available
- Snorkeling equipment: "Snorkeling Mask, Life Jacket"
- Jesselton Jetty Fee
- Personal expenses
- Hotel-Jetty transportation
- Water Sports – Can be added on
- Trip Starting Location: Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal https://maps.app.goo.gl/KbeotkUCzyKu5Lti8?g_st=ic
- Vehicle Parking Available at Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal. Parking Fee from 8.00 AM to 4.00 PM is approximately RM10
- Infant: 24 months, Child: 2-12 years old, Adult: 12 years and above.
- After making the payment, you will promptly receive a "Confirmation Email."
- Pregnant women are not recommended to participate in this activity.
- Individuals with impaired physical mobility are not recommended to participate in this activity.
- Full refund if you cancel at least 3 days before the trip
- Before the Trip: In the event of unforeseen circumstances such as adverse weather conditions, the operator reserves the right to cancel the trip. If this occurs, you can choose an alternative trip date or request a full refund
- During the Trip: In the event of unforeseen circumstances such as adverse weather conditions, beyond our control, the operator reserves the right to return all participants to Jesselton Jetty earlier to ensure your safety. If this happens, we apologize but cannot provide any refunds.
- Complete your details before proceeding with the booking
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is there a changing room available?
Yes! There are changing rooms available on the islands and at Jesselton Jetty
Is there a cafe on the island?
Yes! Each island has its own cafe. The menu offered is also halal
Where can I buy supplies for the island?
There are many shops selling goods for the island at Jesselton Point Jetty. It is advisable to arrive early if you want to shop
Still haven't found the information you're looking for? Click here for inquiry form and contact us